More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/835361/
A Profile of the Indian Paint Industry, 4th Edition
- A decorative paint market of at least 2,000,000 tonnes by 2013 as international influences are established and consumers grow more adventurous;
- Steady growth in the automotive market as Indian car ownership increases in line with affordability and infrastructure;
- Strong growth in the Indian powder coatings segment, as new applications and their advantages are discovered;
- Greater interest in water-based coatings technology while awareness of VOCs and legislation increases. The above insights, taken from our fourth Profile of the Indian Paint Industry, show how thinking patterns and new influences are changing the outlook for the industry. The report also offers:
- A historical model of paint production and market development - History of paint imports and exports with analysis and comment - Paint consumption and per capita use data
- Market segmentation by paint type and end-use sector
- Information on paint producers
- Market forecasts and growth rates
A Profile of the Indian Paint Industry, 4th Edition provides a five-year market forecast based on estimates of the various paint sector sizes for the Indian fiscal years 2008/9 to 2013-4. More information on the contents of the report is given on the right.
Research for this title included a comprehensive programme of desk and internet research, a review of all available published sources and interviews with senior industry executives drawn from both the organised and small-scale sectors.
1.1 ABOUT THIS REPORT
1.3 UNITS OF VOLUME AND VALU
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 ECONOMIC BACKGROUN
3.2 DEMOGRAPHIC DAT
3.3 CLIMATIC DATA
4. THE INDIAN PAINT INDUSTRY
4.1 STRUCTURE OF THE INDIAN PAINT INDUSTRY
4.2 INDUSTRY REVIEW
4.2.1 Mergers and Acquisitions Review
4.2.2 Investment Revie
4.2.3 Other Developments, Tie-Ups and Agreements
Representation and Distributio
4.3 TECHNOLOGY LICENCES AND AGREEMENT
5. PROFILES OF INDIAN PAINT COMPANIES
5.1 ASIAN PAINTS
5.1.1 Asian Paints: The Multinational Dimension in Brief
5.2 KANSAI NEROLAC PAINTS (KNP)
5.3 BERGER PAINTS INDIA
5.4 AKZONOBEL ICI INDIA
5.5 SHALIMAR PAINT
5.6 OTHER PAINT COMPANIES
5.6.1 Acro Paints.
5.6.2 Advance Paints.
5.6.3 Agsar Paint
5.6.4 Anupam Paints and Coatings.
5.6.5 Arcoy Industries
5.6.6 Bombay Paints.
5.6.7 Chemisol Adhesives (Argus Coatings and Polymers)
5.6.8 Cico Group.
5.6.9 Cipy Polyurethanes
5.6.10 Continental Coatings
5.6.11 Coromandel Paint
5.6.12 Ellora Paints
5.6.13 Gamma Coatings
5.6.14 Gardwel Industries
5.6.15 Grand Polycoats
5.6.16 Indolac Paint
5.6.17 Kishore Polyurethane
5.6.18 Kripton Powder Paint
5.6.19 Maharani Paints
5.6.20 Marigold Paint
5.6.22 M K Petro Product
5.6.24 Navair Internationa
5.6.25 Opal Paints
5.6.26 Saboo Coatings Ltd (SCL)
5.6.27 Star Paint and Oil Industries.
5.6.29 Titan Paints and Chemicals
5.6.30 Varuna Paint
6. INDIAN PAINT STATISTICS
6.1 PAINT PRODUCTION
6.2 PAINT IMPORT
6.3 PAINT EXPORTS
6.4 PAINT CONSUMPTION
7. INDIAN PAINT MARKET DATA
7.2 DECORATIVE COATINGS
The Retail Dimension
7.3 AUTOMOTIVE OEM COATING
7.4 AUTOMOTIVE REFINISHES
7.5 PROTECTIVE COATING
7.6 COIL COATINGS
7.7 MARINE PAINTS
7.8 POWDER COATINGS
8. INDIAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY STATISTICS
8.1 AUTOMOTIVE SECTORINDUSTRY
8.2 AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENT SECTOR
9. INDIAN PAINT ASSOCIATIONS AND THE IPRC.
9.1 INDIAN SMALL-SCALE PAINT ASSOCIATION.
ISSPA Contact Detail
9.2 INDIAN PAINT ASSOCIATION
IPA Contact Details
9.3 INDIAN PAINT RESEARCH CENTRE (IPRC)
IPRC Contact Details.
10. MARKET FORECAST
11. DIRECTORY OF INDIAN PAINT MANUFACTURERS
TABLE OF TABLES
1.1 ABOUT THIS REPORT
1.3 UNITS OF VOLUME AND...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document